Good weekend of workouts. Also managed to only have one cheat meal, which is much better than a normal weekend.
Saturday Workout, 11/20 @ CFC, 10:00a:
Strength: 20 rep back squat @ #205
Tough but felt good, think I could maybe go +#10. Hamstrings have been smoked Sunday and today.
Mainsite Metcon,
Seven rounds for time of:
5 Handstand push-ups
185 pound Deadlift, 10 reps
10 Chest to bar pull-ups
20 Double-unders
Time: 14:34
Harder than it looked on paper. Thought I would be in the 10-12 minute range, but the deadlift / CTB combination completely killed my grip. First round was in a minute and it went downhill from there.
3 rounds, 10 burpees/box jumps: 1:18
Saturday Diet:
9:00a: protein shake
11:00a: Clif Builder protein bar
12:30p: three eggs (2 yolk), chicken sausage
4:00p: chipotle salad--barbacoa, guac, pico de gallo, lettuce, fajita veggies
3:00a: 1 slice of pizza at Bacci
Went out Saturday night.
Sunday Workouts
12:00p @ FFC
Bench Press, 3x3 @ #205
Body was feeling pretty wrecked Sunday from a night out and the workout on Saturday--forearms and biceps shot, legs tight. Will go for #215 next time.
Double under work and foam rolling. Tried to get a good sweat to feel a bit better.
6:00p @ CFC
Olympic lifting open gym. Worked mainly on clean and jerks at a light weight. Starting to get better at eliminating the hitch in my pulls, and then focused on getting lower on my jerk. Only went light @ #155, but probably did about at least 20-30 reps. Will go heavy later this week when I'm fresh.
Sunday Diet:
11:00a: protein shake
1:00p: Whole Foods--1/2 lb. brisket, salad
5:00p: sirloin steak, handful of nuts
8:30p: sirloin steak, 10-15 shrimp
Came close to another cheat post lifting, as I was starving and wanted a Chipotle burrito. Was able to stay good and had shrimp waiting for me when I got home.
awesome, boss!
ReplyDelete