Pretty good weekend, had about 3 cheats in total but worked out pretty hard both days.
Diet Cheats:
Friday Dinner--DMK burger bar, burger & fries
Saturday Dinner--Rock Bottom, chicken wrap & chips
Sunday Brunch--Ann Sather's, cinnamon rolls & breakfast wrap (barely ate the second part since I was so full from the rolls. Big Star for dinner, 4 tacos
Saturday Workout:
10am @ CFC
1RM Press--#145, failed #155 (current PR)
Shoulders were still pretty tight from Thursday's workout, so wasn't thinking I would be able to hit a PR on Saturday.
Metcon:
10-8-6-4-2
Handstand pushups
Squat snatches @ #115
Box jumps @ 30"
Time: 10:07
Really happy with how this workout went. Snatches are one of my weaknesses, and was on the fence about going Rx'd on this workout. Warmup reps were shaky, but in the end I decided to go with the prescribed weight, and I'm glad I did. While I could have cycled through the snatches a bit faster, I wanted to make sure I didn't fail any, which was my goal for the workout. Everything else was largely unbroken.
Sunday Workout
2:30pm--30 minute run along the lake
4:00pm--Olympic lift practice @ CFC
Really just worked on some technique issues I have, did mostly snatches. Worked up to #135, but was pretty fatigued from the snatches on Saturday. Still trying to get rid of the hitch between my pulls, but this only seems to have improved marginally. Worked up to a #175 clean and jerk, then called it a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment