Fridays are probably the best day of the week.
Friday AM Workout, 5:45a @ Fitness Formula:
Nothing too crazy this morning.
Press 5x5
135-135-135(4)-125-125
With all of the clean & jerks last night I knew my shoulders weren't too fresh, but think I could get these all at #135 if I was at 100%. Focused on staying tight from my core down to my legs, which helped tremendously.
Treadmill Run:
A.
0.5 mi @ 7:30/mi pace
1 min rest
0.5 mi @ 7:00/mi pace
B.
3 x 1:00 on / 1:00 walk
1) 6:00/mi
2) 5:45/mi
3) 5:30/mi
Total: 1.75 mi
Supplemental work: DB curls, dips, situps
Friday Diet:
5:30a: whey protein shake
7:00a: shake--coconut milk, whey protein
10:00a: 2 eggs over paleo chili (no one at work has noticed I eat chili at 9-10 am in the morning yet, which I'm happy about)
12:30p: our firm randomly ordered in lunch today from Bar Louie (this is why Fridays are the best). Got a salad with chicken, hard boiled egg, avocado, shredded carrots, and cucumber. Ginger-peanut dressing. The salad came with a bread stick that was covered in melted cheese. It was wrapped in a paper bag, and the grease was making a little sweat stain on the paper. I threw it away before I even tried to take a bite.
3:00p: Think Thin protein bar
Pretty good weekend coming up, although it may be tough to strict diet-wise--will probably have one or 2 cheat meals. One of my cousins is moving to Chicago next summer for his surgical fellowship, so I'm heading to dinner with him and my aunt tonight. As always, college football all day tomorrow, and going to my first Bears game on Sunday. One of my old roommates is pulling my teeth to go to Fogo de Chao, so I'm trying not to cave--would not actually be too tough to stay Paleo there, but their rolls are delicious. Trying to keep it together since I have a feeling Halloween next weekend could be bad news.
Going to try to fit in at least 2 workouts as well this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment