Wednesday, 8/25:
Sectional Workout #3:
Row: 70
Box Jumps: 130
Snatches: 10
Wall Ball: 29
HSPU: 3
Total: 242
Not my best day, probably should have waited until Thursday to do this but couldn’t hold off. Got the first 50 box jumps unbroken but probably could’ve done 150 total. I tweaked my shoulder/tricep during the muscle up practice and had trouble stabilizing the snatches, which was a light weight. Knew this one wasn’t going my way but pushed through. Randy also was able to judge me and took away a number of snatch and wall ball reps--really need to make sure I don't have any wasted reps / energy.
Thursday:
I took a full rest day--didn't set foot in a gym.
Friday:
AM
Urbanathlon Training:
~1 mi run warmup to Lake Shore track
CF Endurance Workout, 10x200m run, 1 min rest in between
Tried to keep <5 sec deviation between intervals, got most around 35-40 seconds. Sprinting is definitely not a strength of mine so it was good to get out of my comfortable running pace.
~1.5-2 mi run back home
No comments:
Post a Comment