"When one has made a decision...even if it will be very difficult to succeed by advancing straight ahead, it will not do to think about going at it in a long roundabout way. One's heart may slacken, he may miss his chance, and by and large there will be no success. The Way...is one of immediacy, and it is best to dash in headlong"

'Hagakure," -Yamamoto Tsunetomo

Thursday, January 6, 2011

To Be Completed

Going to finish this post up tomorrow, but just wanted to get my strength work down somewhere so I can come back to it for future sessions. Probably won't post every workout I do on here for the sake of time and I'm also sure people would rather not read about my workouts day after day.

Tuesday:

Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3 (Current 1RM PR of #290)

185-205-225-245-255

First time going heavier in awhile, felt decent.

Thursday:

Front Squat 3-3-3-3-3 (Current 1RM PR of #250-#255)

185-205-215-225-235

Should have probably went 205-225-235-245, but was pretty sore this morning. #235 is a 3RM PR, heavy but no sticking points.

Two other things I decided I need to do on this blog:
1) Add some pictures.
2) Maybe write about stuff other than workouts/CrossFit

Happy Thursday everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to know your thoughts on drinking alcohol. This topic is immensely interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drywall--I like it. When mixed with a 5 Hour Energy, I like even more. I do not like it the morning after. It also usually involves me eating an unseemly amount of food at the end of the night. Go-to's include Paleo favorites such as $6 enormous slice of Bacci's Pizza (North & Wells location), McDonald's (same location, though I haven't been there yet because it is always closed by the time I'm going home), and my favorite La Pasadita (I don't go out in Wicker Park a ton so sadly this has not been as frequent as I would like).

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont forget about arturo's at the corner of western and armitage...open 24 hrs.

    ReplyDelete